Making the Business Case for Zero Waste
Free Tools for a Cost-Benefit Analysis that Gets CFO Approval
Chief Sustainability Champion
The Sustainability Advantage
In this training you will learn:
- How much money your facility can expect to save from waste reduction
- 8 indirect costs of waste we forget to include in our calculations
- 5 indirect benefits of achieving zero waste beyond cost-savings
- The critical role of “selling” projects to leadership for capital expenditure approval
- How to access a free, CFO-friendly, cost-benefit analysis tool for your waste projects
About Bob Willard
Bob is a leading expert on quantifying and selling the business value of corporate sustainability strategies and has given over 1,300 presentations to corporate, government, university, and NGO audiences. His six books, two DVDs, business case toolkits and extensive Master Slide Decks provide further capacity-building resources for sustainability champions.
He previously worked 34 years with IBM Canada, “retiring” in 2000. He serves on the board of the Future-Fit Foundation and the B Corp Standards Advisory Council. He was inducted into the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP) Hall of Fame in 2011, received Clean50 awards in 2015 and 2017, and has earned six “Best for the World - Overall” and five “Best for the World – Community” awards since becoming a Certified B Corp in 2012.
He is an ISSP Certified Sustainability Professional, is a Future-Fit Certified Professional and Accredited Partner, and received a PhD in sustainability from the University of Toronto in 2005. His purpose is to ensure his three children and three grandchildren’s quality of life is at least as good as he has enjoyed.