Journeying Toward a Circular Economy
Global Lead of Sustainability Partnerships
In this training you will learn:
- Direct savings businesses can achieve with a Zero-Waste-to-Landfill program
- Additional indirect business benefits of a Zero-Waste-to-Landfill program
- 5 main components of a successful waste diversion program
- 2 ways to account for onsite reuse and reduction to contribute to waste diversion goals
- Requirements to earn Zero-Waste-to-Landfill certification (UL ECVP 2799)
About Catherine Sheehy
Catherine’s wealth of knowledge in measurement, reporting, and data-driven change management coupled with her passion for sustainability has positioned her to successfully steward collaborative partnerships aimed at advancing sustainability and circular economy imperatives.
Catherine’s expertise has enabled leading businesses to bring more sustainable products and services to market, meeting growing stakeholder demands for solutions to social and environmental challenges. Catherine holds a BA from the University of Notre Dame, an MBA from the R.H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland and is a certified Project Management Professional.