Office Campus Case Study
Real Financial Savings from Removing Dumpsters
Manager, Corporate Services/Facilities Management
In this training you will learn:
- 6-figure financial savings possible from adopting a zero-waste philosophy
- 3 keys to implementing and managing a successful program long-term
- Strategies for dealing with a post-China recycling industry
- 3 lessons learned on what mistakes to avoid
- Recommendation for getting started on your company’s zero waste journey
About Cindy Barnett
Cindy Barnett is Manager of Corporate Services and Facilities Management ACT and has been with them since 2011. She leads the Vendor Management team, including their custodial, recycling, document storage, and out-sourced food service program.
Cindy is responsible for corporate reception, mail services, the first responder safety team, and internal communications. In addition, Cindy is active with the company’s efforts in the areas of culture and employee engagement. She is president of the IFMA Eastern Iowa Chapter, and member of Women in Facilities Management and the Iowa Sustainable Business Forum.