The Future of U.S. Recycling
Evolving Domestic Infrastructure and Zero Waste Goals
Senior Editor of Waste Dive
In this training you will learn:
- Current international trade policies around relevant recyclable commodities
- Complex ways that commodity value declines have directly affected U.S. recycling, both negatively and positively
- Multiple ways businesses have responded and adapted to these changes
- Upcoming domestic market investments and why they are important
- Different zero waste terminology and approaches
About Cole Rosengren
Cole Rosengren is the senior editor of Waste Dive and has been on the team since 2016. Waste Dive provides in-depth journalism and insight into the most impactful news and trends shaping waste and recycling. The newsletters and website cover topics such as collections and transfer, recycling, organics, zero waste, landfills, policy, and more. Waste Dive is a leading publication operated by Industry Dive.
Our business journalists spark ideas and shape agendas for 7+ million decision makers in competitive industries. Prior to covering this industry, Cole learned about waste firsthand during more than a decade of restaurant and catering work in multiple cities. That work inspired his interest in covering environmental and business issues, starting as a community reporter in New York in 2014. Cole is based in Somerville, Massachusetts.