Multi-Site Case Study:
Implementing the Same Vision in Different Settings
Senior Corporate Responsibility Specialist
In this training you will learn:
- Dynamics of achieving the vision of your parent company
- Approaches to implement zero-waste in different work settings
- Multiple examples of reduce, reuse, recycle, and compost
- Benefits of an internal benchmarking tool for driving change
- The power of internal and external communications
About Laura Hernandez
Laura is the senior corporate responsibility specialist at Cox Automotive, bringing a background in communications and behavioral science to her role.
She can be found digging in dumpsters, motivating employees, and setting up waste diversion programs at offices and auto auctions across the country to achieve Cox Automotive's aggressive Zero Waste to Landfill by 2024 goal.
In her spare time, Laura leads a grassroots community organization promoting residential recycling to nearly one million residents.