SME Manufacturing Case Study
Reducing Environmental Footprint by Adding Dumpsters
Sustainability & Environmental Compliance Manager
In this training you will learn:
- Benefits of practicing what you preach with customers
- Multiple strategies for communicating and celebrating success
- Six-figure savings possible and where it comes from
- Maintaining program through training and vendor relationships
- Cost and benefits of achieving TRUE zero-waste certification
About Paxton Bucheral
Paxton Bucheral is the Sustainability and Environmental Compliance Manager of DMI Companies, headquartered in Charleroi, Pennsylvania. DMI Companies offers contractors and builders superior quality in products ranging from sheet metal screws to 60” ductwork, making us a world leader in HVAC products, service and design.
They strive to be a leader in sustainable efforts across the United States. Their Monongahela, PA facility was the first manufacturing facility in the state to receive certification (Silver) through the U.S Green Building Council's TRUE zero waste program. Sustainability is at the core of DMI Companies’ innovative products, operations and employee engagement. They live their commitment to environmental, social, and community stewardship by actively minimizing their carbon footprint, engaging in sustainability issues, and supporting sustainable development.
They like to say that “Sustainability is in our DNA.”